Vorbeugende Maßnahmen COVID-19
We are continuously informed about the preventive measures and protocols regarding coronavirus, and for this reason we are doing everything possible to keep our clients safe and to make their stay with us more than pleasant, so we guarantee that it has been disinfected before your entry, following the protocols of the Ministry of Health.
if there is a new Coronavirus lockdown by law and all tourist accommodations must be closed, and therefore your reservation must be cancelled, we will return to you the 100% of the deposit. Besides, if you come from abroad and the borders to arrive are closed at the moment of arriving at the house, we also return the 100% of the deposit.
- During the cleaning and preparation of the houses, all the personnel involved wear a protective mask at all times and wash their hands before, during and after the cleaning. If we have to do pool, garden or contingency maintenance work during the stay, we will do so wearing a mask.
- A bleach solution is used that is applied to disinfect all surfaces, controls, door knobs and switches .
- Key are disinfected with the disinfectant solution.
- The pool uses salt chlorinator
- All sheets and towels are washed in minimum 60ºC
- The face-to face check-in if you prefer can be done by a single member of the reservation, taking with him all the documentation for the rest of the reservation members in case you have not provided the information by email.
- You will find hanging information posters with hygiene regulations. Following the advice of public health authorities, we ask that during your stay, you take these simple steps to reduce your risk.
- Apart from the usual cleaning equipment you will find hydroalcoholic gel and surface disinfectant
- We have removed all unnecessary textile and decoration elements from the accommodation
- Upon arrival we will inform you of the regulations regarding communal areas (except in the case that the entire complex is occupied by the same group), if you want to be informed before your arrival we can provide you with the current situation, although this may change.
- You have at your disposal assistance telephone to be able to speak with the person in charge of the house 679 983 634 (Albert) / 699 429 161 (Eva)
- If you need to make a medical consultation that does not require immediate care, you can call 061. More information on the website of the Generalitat de Catalunya
- If you need urgent medical attention you can call 112 24 hours a day.
- This year exceptionally, the departure time will be at 10:00 there is a minimum of 24 hours after each reservation in order to be able to make a careful disinfection and following the protocols set by the Government